Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wotta! Kaldereta


  I am thinking many topics for my blog and it is difficult to choose what the best is. Suddenly I looked to my dinner and said, “Why not? I love foods and it is a good topic for a blog.”  Yeah, I am a food lover but it is not obvious because I am a skinny (laugh).

                This is one of my favorite Filipino dishes, Kaldereta. This dish came from Spanish word “caldereta” simply means stew. A Spanish-influenced dish became a favorite among Filipinos. I love this dish especially when it is a little bit spicy, the tender of the beef that is used and the sauce itself using a tomato sauce. Some cook their Kaldereta with chicken, pork and even fish and for the sauce; they use tomato sauce and sometime coconut milk. Kaldereta is a truly scrumptious dish that is served during fiestas, birthday parties, and other special occasions in the Philippines. It has many ingredients that contribute to the goodness of this dish but I am satisfied with beef, tomato sauce, potatoes, liver paste and I love making it spicy. I know you want this too, let’s eat. 

6 comments:

  1. witwiw... mega english si berms :P ...dapat maglagay ka ng gadget na follower... para may mag follow ng blog mo :P ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaah.. hirap nga mag english eh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha at least na kayanan mo .. :P dugo ba ilong? master ee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buti pa kayo marunong na mag gawa ng blog .. :)) Ako din paturo ha .. :D

    ReplyDelete